Arduino YÚN - Intro
Port Arduino Yún Software to TP-Link TL-WR703N Success - TonyLianLong的blog
This is the way to make your 703N a Yún:
First,you have to have a TP-Link TP-WR703N(or another device which has the AR9331 chip,such as MR11U,MR10U) with 16Mb of Flash and 64Mb of RAM(16Mb of Flash is necessary but 64Mb of RAM isn’t) and an arduino MEGA(you had better not use Arduino UNO because it just has a pair of UART,if you just have UNO,you might have to remove the wires between the Arduino’s TX and 703N’s RX,Arduino’s RX and 703N’s TX,that’s pretty bad,an leonardo isn’t support now because I don’t have one so I don’t know how to make it work),Arduino IDE 1.5.5 or newer.
Read More (this is the English version)...
- Turning A Router Into An Arduino Yún and related info
- Turning A Router Into An Arduino Yún
- Turning a router into an Arduino shield
- How to make a simple Arduino wireless shield | Hack-Wiki | Hard- und Softwarehacks
- The Arduino YUN. YUN means cloud.
- Arduino YÚN - Intro - YouTube
- Arduino Blog » Blog Archive » Welcome Arduino Yún – the first member of a series of wifi products combining Arduino with Linux
- Port Arduino Yún Software to TP-Link TL-WR703N Success | TonyLianLong的blog