There’s always the need for cheaper Arduino equipment and there’s always the need for wireless activities in your project. But an Arduino wireless shield costs much. Everyone of us has got an ethernet shield. They are good but not wireless. Well. Let’s see if we can improve this. At first you need an ethernet shield and a wireless router TL-WR702N. (both 30-35€ that’s half as much as the wireless shield here in Germany costs)
Take a millfile and carefully abridge the left and the right side about 0.3mm so that the PCB fits backwards between the pinheader on the Arduino.
Take some glue to fix the Router at the pins. Take care of the ethernet connector. It shouldn’t touch anything on the ethernet shield. After that the router should be removable like an Arduino shield.
Power supply: the advantage of this little router is that it works out of the box with 5V.
5V: solder it to the right site of R113 but don’t bridge it.Read More...
- News 07-06-13
- Milan Italy Vacation Travel Reviews - hotels, resorts and activities
- Linux Today - Gnome Video Arcade
- Gnome Video Arcade | woGue
- Turning a router into an Arduino shield
- Veronica 6502 gets keyboard input via USB
- LED strip Pong as an Arduino shield
- Egyptian Nobelist Is Chosen to Be Prime Minister - NYTimes.com
- Plane Crashes on Landing in San Francisco - NYTimes.com
- Morsi Spurned Deals, Seeing Military as Tamed - NYTimes.com
- Fire Hazard Forces Best Buy to Recall Laptop Batteries
- How to make a simple Arduino wireless shield | Hack-Wiki | Hard- und Softwarehacks
- Veronica – Keyboard « Blondihacks