Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free guitar lessons - justinguitar.com

Hello my virtual friends :)

You will find lots of useful guitar lessons and information here - it works on an "honour system". If you can afford to pay for the lessons then please donate for what you use - imagine it was a pay site. If you can't afford to donate it is no problem at all - the site is free for you :). Updates and new material is pretty much donation dependant. Donations give me more time away from paid work to develop this site and make new lessons and features. BIG THANKS in advance :)...

Please register in the space on the left. I won't send you many emails (like once a month max), just news of new lessons and updates, my gig info and maybe special offers from those few companies that I endorse - but the emails will come from me, I won't pass your email address on to anyone else - and you can unsubscribe automatically on any email I send you.

Wishing you love, peace and happiness (and many years of guitar fun!)

Justin

Go there...

http://www.justinguitar.com/

Don

No comments: