Search My Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Together in harmony: Mac and PC | Tech News on ZDNet

Hmmm, Interesting... But, wonder if this guy has ever heard of... Linux???

Together in harmony: Mac and PC

Shortly after I bought a MacBook, I posted an (unpopular) article in
which I vented about learning and using the new platform. I'd been a
Windows guy for 20 years, and although I knew a transition to OS X would
require effort, I didn't expect it to be quite so frustrating.

But I have since found a way forward with the machine. Rather than
trying to jam it into my well-established workflow and have it replace
my Windows laptop, I'm now trying to use it alongside my PC. It's also
the only computer I travel with. And with a few tricks, I've found it to
be a positive and productive experience.

Go there...

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-268239.html

Don

No comments: