Search My Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Old start, Ford flathead V8, John Deere rat rod update - He's got a Ford Flathead V8 Now - YouTube Videos


Here's a cool Rat Rod Project Video. "Old start, Ford Flathead V8, John Deere rat rod update." He got a "Ford Flathead V8 heart and running gear. I think this will be much better for driving on the road. Probly will never finish it, but at least I'm working on it again." Check out danfhowe Channel, for more video on this and other Projects...

Don

Old start, Ford flathead V8, John Deere rat rod update

Video link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJk4BrBnn9E#t=239


Uploaded on Nov 7, 2011

.After 3 years of not finishing this project I thought I'd try and get at it again with a whole new concept. A Ford flathead V8 heart and running gear. I think this will be much better for driving on the road. Probly will never finish it, but at least I'm working on it again.


Dedicated to Connie Happy 37th Scraprod Build 2008 to 2014 and still not done

2,606 views 2 years ago
Put this vid togather for the viewers not following the project. Dedicating it to My WIFE CONNIE on our 37th anavesary for all the help and inspiration she has given me on this project and all my lifes projects. I LOVE YOU CONNIE. Dan. I also want to thank my son inlaw Meatwgn youtube name, his brother Chris Steinhaus youtube name and thier mother and father for hauling the Model A cowel in the pics way down here. Chris donated it to the project. Thanks All. Dan

No comments: