What is CHDK?
- Canon Hack Development Kit
- Temporary – No permanent changes are made to the camera.
- Experimental - No warranty. Read about the risks in the FAQ
- Free – free to use and modify, released under the GPL.
- Professional control - RAW files, bracketing, full manual control over exposure, zebra mode, live histogram, grids, etc.
- Motion detection - Trigger exposure in response to motion, fast enough to catch lightning.
- USB remote - Simple DIY remote allows you to control your camera remotely.
- Scripting - Control CHDK and camera features using uBASIC and Lua scripts. Enables time lapse, motion detection, advanced bracketing, and more.
- more : CHDK Features and CHDK in Brief
Cameras - How To Expand your Canon Cameras Abilities with CHDK or Turn Your Point-and-Shoot into a Super-Camera
- How-To: Expand your camera with CHDK | Hackaday
- CHDK Wiki
- Turn Your Point-and-Shoot into a Super-Camera
- Neutral Density Filters
- UBASIC/Scripts: Ultra Intervalometer - CHDK Wiki
- HDR | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- UBASIC/Scripts: Bracketing and EV correction - CHDK Wiki
- HDR Photography Software - Standalone Programs & Plugins by HDRsoft
- The Old Chinese Burial Chambers of Malacca | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- industrial remains | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- HDR Tutorial – High Dynamic Range Photography Tutorial
- UFRaw - Home
- Decoding raw digital photos in Linux
- CHDK Wiki
- FAQ - CHDK Wiki (Supported Cameras)