Search My Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

How to Copy and Paste in Linux or Windows - Video and info

I keep getting asked this question, by new Computer Users. So, here's a video I made on How to Copy and Paste in Linux or Windows. And I show how to send a Web Page Link from Firefox in Fedora Linux. As a way to demonstrate hot to Copy and Paste. Check out the links below too, for more good Articles, info and another video I found....

Don

How to Copy and Paste in Linux or Windows




Video Link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_J6HxXip24&feature=youtu.be

How to Copy and Paste


how to copy and paste - Google Search
Copy and Paste - Learn how to Cut, Copy and Paste in seconds! - making copies, moving text, editing on the computer
How Do I Copy and Paste on My Computer? | Senior Planet
8 Ways to Copy and Paste - wikiHow
How to Copy, Cut, and Paste for Beginners
How to Copy and Paste - YouTube
Rick Castellini - YouTube

No comments: