MedSCAN : Medical card/strip test reader
- The results are mostly qualitative, while doctors (and users) mostly need quantitative data.
- The reading of the result is manual and hence subjective(especially if you are color blind)
- Tabulation and storage of this data is painful.
Read More and see Videos and Pics...
Hacking A Reader For Medical Test Strips - medscan by Rahul RAJEEV
- Hacking A Reader For Medical Test Strips
- medscan - Rahul RAJEEV
- arduino+ cdrom internals - YouTube
- Test Strip reader demo - YouTube
- medical test strips - Google Search
- Clearbridge BioLoc
- AssayQuest™ Platform | Clearbridge BioLoc
- HbA1c Testing | Daiichi Biotech Services