I'm putting some links, with info and videos, that I have found on these Below...
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is designed to scan, disinfect and restore infected operating systems. It should be used when it is impossible to boot the operating system.
XBOOT – Multiboot ISO USB Creator (Windows)
XBOOT is yet another neat little Multiboot ISO USB Creator. It is a Windows based application that can be used to create a Live Multiboot USB or even a Multiboot ISO that can then be burnt to a CD/DVD. XBOOT supports many Linux Distributions and Utilities, and allows you to use your choice of a Grub or Syslinux bootloader. Also included is a built in QEMU emulator (enabling you to boot an ISO from within Windows).
XBOOT – Multiboot ISO/USB Creator
Authors Website: http://sites.google.com/site/shamurxboot/
Usage Example: Creating a Live Multiboot USB with XBOOT:
- Download, extract and run the latest version of XBOOT
SARDU - Multiboot maker - It can build a Custom Rescue CD-DVD or USB Image for you.
SARDU (short for Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility) is a free software application that can produce a CD / DVD or a USB device with multiboot support.
The CD/DVD or USB device may include comprehensive collections of antivirus rescue cds, collections of utilities, popular distributions of Linux Live, and the best known Windows PE © , recovery disks and Install of Windows XP © and Windows Seven ©
SARDU does include a few utilities, but is primarily a tool for managing the software (ISO files) that you download from other companies and developers.
Downloaded ISOs should be placed inside the iso folder. Alternatively, you can select a different path by selecting the iso icon at the top of the GUI.
SARDU has multilanguage support. At startup it checks to see if a system language exists, then sets the software language accordingly. If a system language does not exist the language is set to English. (the author is willing to add all possible translations). The user can change the language at any time using the language menu. SARDU's menu is divided into four categories: Antivirus, Utility, Linux, and Windows, with the buttons and checkboxes of individual software.
If a checkbox is disabled (grey) the ISO of that software was not found. Pressing the button with an application name causes SARDU to download the bootable ISO from the manufacturer's website and make it ready for use (checkbox checked). Downloads can be done manually by disabling the function ' File -- Enable direct download'. You can update the status of the iso folder from File -- Refresh ISO/IMA menu or by pressing F5. (N.B.: You cannot change the default names of individual programs because they won't be recognized by the software.) If a checkbox is unchecked (white) the single ISO is disabled and not-active.
Read More and See Videos on my Sardu Blog Post...
Multiboot USB and CD or DVD Creator
SARDU creates a multiboot USB drive, a multiboot DVD or multiboot CD (all-in-one) for free (personal and non commercial use, read the license). Hard disks (internal and external), SSD, USB and all removable memory disk and media are supported.
The multi bootable device can include comprehensive collections of antivirus rescue CD, utilities and popular Linux live distributions. Windows PE can also be included, as well as recovery disks and install media for Windows XP (Professional, Home and 64 Bit), Windows Vista, Windows Seven and Windows Eight.
Read More and Download Sardu...
UNetbootin - Homepage and Downloads
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. It runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file if you've already downloaded one or your preferred distribution isn't on the list.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, or Linux, or Mac OS X 10.5+. Note that resulting USB drives are bootable only on PCs (not on Macs).
- Internet access for downloading a distro to install, or a pre-downloaded ISO file
UNetbootin can create a bootable Live USB drive, or it can make a "frugal install" on your local hard disk if you don't have a USB drive. It loads distributions either by downloading a ISO (CD image) files for you, or by using an ISO file you've already downloaded.
The current version has built-in support for automatically downloading and loading the following distributions, though installing other distributions is also supported:
- Ubuntu (and official derivatives)
- 10.04 LTS
- 12.04 LTS
- Daily CD Images
- Linux Mint
- Arch Linux
- Damn Small Linux
- Puppy Linux
UNetbootin can also be used to load various system utilities, including:
- Parted Magic, a partition manager that can resize, repair, backup, and restore partitions.
- SystemRescueCD, a system repair, backup and recovery tool.
- Super Grub Disk, a boot utility that can restore and repair overwritten and misconfigured GRUB installs or directly boot various operating systems
- Dr.Web Antivirus, F-Secure Rescue CD, and Kaspersky Rescue Disk, which remove malware from Windows installs.
- Backtrack, a utility used for network analysis and penetration testing.
- Ophcrack, a utility which can recover Windows passwords.
- NTPasswd, a utility which can reset Windows passwords and edit the registry.
- Gujin, a graphical bootloader that can also be used to boot various operating systems and media.
- Smart Boot Manager (SBM), which can boot off CD-ROM and floppy drives on computers with a faulty BIOS.
- FreeDOS, which can run BIOS flash and other legacy DOS utilities.
» See Using a UNetbootin Plugin.
- If using Windows, run the file, select an ISO file or a distribution to download, select a target drive (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot once done. If your USB drive doesn't show up, reformat it as FAT32.
- If using Linux, make the file executable (using either the command
chmod +x ./unetbootin-linux, or going to Properties->Permissions and checking "Execute"), then start the application, you will be prompted for your password to grant the application administrative rights, then the main dialog will appear, where you select a distribution and install target (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot when prompted.
YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator (Windows)
YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISO's which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
Aside from a few distributions, all files are stored within the Multiboot folder, making for a nicely organized Multiboot Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes.
Creating a YUMI Multiboot MultiSystem Boot-ableBootable USB Flash Drive
YUMI works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to install more than one distribution to run from your USB. Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool!
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk scanns a System for Viruses and can Delete them too
- kaspersky rescue disk - Google Search
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
- Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
- Scan for Viruses using Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 - YouTube
- kaspersky - Google Search
- Britec Tech Tips - Reviews & How-To - YouTube
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk Definitions Updater by Britec - YouTube
- Free Virus Scan
- Multi-Boot USB's and CD's
- DonsDeals: SARDU - Multiboot maker - It can build a Custom Rescue CD-DVD or USB Image for you.
- XBOOT – Multiboot ISO USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux
- YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux
- Multiboot USB DVD Builder | Windows | SARDU
- Build A Multiboot USB Drive For Free with Yumi by Britec - YouTube
- UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux Distributions
- UNetbootin - Homepage and Downloads
- installmodes – unetbootin