Search My Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cost comparison chart: iPhone 3G S vs. Palm Pre vs. Google Android G1 | Tech Sanity Check | TechRepublic.com

This is a pretty good informative article about the yearly cost of
owning and using "Smart Phones". I haven't had a Mobile Phone since
about 2002 and most of the time I don't miss it. But, when I get in my
old 1976 Blazer to go down the road... I sure which I had one, just in
case I break something on the road... I know I don't need one of these,
but being a big computer geek... It sure would be cool;)

Cost comparison chart: iPhone 3G S vs. Palm Pre vs. Google Android G1 |
Tech Sanity Check | TechRepublic.com

* Date: June 11th, 2009
* Author: Jason Hiner

Many original iPhone adopters have their contracts ending this summer
and many others are simply looking to take the plunge on a new
smartphone. There's never been as many solid choices in smartphone
market than there are right now with the new Palm Pre and iPhone 3G S,
plus the Google Android G1, the Nokia N97, the BlackBerry Bold, and the
BlackBerry Curve 8900.

BillShrink.com, which runs a Web site dedicated to helping consumers
save money on their every day bills, has put together an excellent chart
(see below) comparing the features and total cost of the iPhone 3G S,
Palm Pre, and Google Android G1.

Go there...

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=1817&tag=nl.e101
<http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=1817&tag=nl.e101>

Don

No comments: