Search My Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Baby Bird in Nest in our Flower Pot on the Porch, Mama Bird came to feed

I transferred the videos, from Google Photos, to YouTube. Here's my Playlist...

Baby Bird in Nest in our Flower Pot on the Porch, I think the Texas Heat Killed Him or Her, about 3 days after I found him, after I did some research on what to feed him and if I could even save him at all, I wet back out to check on him, It was already too late, I was so, sad and didn't know just how bad of he was until the, he or she died sometime between 9:30AM and Noon, I would guess, Very Sad

YouTube Playlist...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAG1YL-u0LzfyFafF-kdvYIdOM0GknKj0



Baby Bird in Nest in our Flower Pot on the Porch, Mama Bird came to feed



Don Bishop Live Stream YouTube Live Broadcast Video, 07-19-18.

A Baby Bird in a Nest in our Flower Pot on the Porch, you can see him at 12:47, I saw the Mama Bird come to feed him or her at 14:00 & 1:24:34, If you see her at other times Post the time in the Comments and it will make a link to it. Do you know what kind of Bird the Momma is? I did some Google Image Searches, but couldn't decide, on the Species Pt2.
Thanks, Don

https://youtu.be/awEfOOvHLHI

No comments: