Search My Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Don's 1976 Chevy Blazer 4x4 Repair Videos Don Bishop - YouTube

Here are all of my 1976 Chevy Blazer 4x4 Repair Videos. They are not in the right order. Sorry, Google Photos and YouTube, renamed all of my files. When I uploaded them with Google Photos. So, I lost my original names and numbering order. These were done in 2009 and I never did get around to editing them. So, finally I just uploaded the raw videos. I show a weeks worth of video, every day, as I worked on my 76 Chevy Blazer. Replacing the Wheel Bearings and working on the worn out Rear Window Tracks...

Don



Don's 1976 Chevy Blazer 4x4 Repair Videos Don Bishop - YouTube



Video Playlist page...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAG1YL-u0LzdZJFBVhGWGfkdWaohjjyq7










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: