Netactview is a graphical network connections viewer for Linux, similar in functionality with Netstat. It includes features like process information, host name retrieval, automatic refresh, sorting, filtering and csv file save. It has a fully featured GTK 2 graphical interface.
- Shows all udp, tcp, udp6 and tcp6 network connections in an automatically refreshed list.
- The presented information includes protocol names, addresses, ports and connection states along with host names and process information.
- The connections list can be sorted by any of its columns.
- The connections list can be filtered.
- Refresh rates ranging from 1/16 to 4 seconds, or no automatic refresh can be selected.
- Connections can be seen for 3 seconds after they are closed giving you the chance to spot connections that last very little time.
- The unestablished connections can be filtered out.
- Multiple connections list snapshots can be saved in a formatted text file or in a csv file.
Before downloading please see the installation instructions.
See the wiki documentation for details how to use netactview.
Netactview is a graphical network connections viewer for Linux, similar in functionality with Netstat
- Network Tools for Linux
- Netspeed: A Netspeed Applet for GNOME
- NetworkManager - Linux Networking made Easy
- libepc - GNOME Wiki!
- Gevice: GNOME Network Device Manager
- Enhanced Tk Console: tkcon
- Zenmap - Official cross-platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI
- Nmap Documentation - Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits.