Design/Apps/Web - GNOME Live!
A simple, clean, beautiful view of the web.
- Focus on the current page content
- Provide inter page navigation
- Saving page as PDF
- Sharing links easily
- Integrate web search functionality
- Support in page search
- Support page multi-tasking without reloading content, interrupting active sessions, or losing form data
- Displaying page view history
- Clearing page view history
- Saving form submission data
- Saving web usernames and passwords
- Provide a reminding function for things to do/read later
- Identify pages as important so they may appear more prominently in search results
- Make it very easy to reopen a closed page
- Provide a way to turn a page into an application
- Use the OS notification system for page notifications
- GNOME’s Open Source Web Browser Called Web
- Is GNOME's Open Source Web Browser Ready for the Masses? | The VAR Guy
- Design/Apps/Web - GNOME Live!