Search My Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Linux Drivers for the HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer - Driver Downloads and info

Every HP Printer that I have tried. Automatically Installed the Printer Driver, for my Printer. But, this one is a Printer Scanner and it wont Print or Scan. So, I did a little Research and found plenty of info on the HP Site. I just got my HP Photosmart C3180. Second Hand and for Free. But, as far as I know it does work. So, I'm going to try Downloading and installing the Drivers, for Linux. Before I go to my last resort, and try doing all of this in Windows. That would take even more time and Huge Downloads too...

Don

HP Photosmart C3180

HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer support

Download or order available software and drivers for your product.
Having a problem with your product? Find your solution here.
Set up, install, and connect your product.
Learn how to use and maintain your product.
Get product specifications, warranty, supplies, parts and accessories.
Download your product's user guides and documentation.


Read More...
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&lc=en&product=1146331

HP Linux Imaging and Printing

Print, Scan and Fax Drivers for Linux

Download the Drivers here...
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html?



HP Photosmart C3180 Driver Downloads and info


HP Photosmart C3180 - Google Search
HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer | HP® Support
Software & driver downloads HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer | HP® Support
HP Video Gallery Replacing a Cartridge - HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer
Amazon.com: HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier: Electronics
HP PhotoSmart C3180 All-in-One Overview & User Reviews - Multifunction Devices - CNET Reviews
Driver Support for Linux OS HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer | HP® Support
HP Linux Imaging and Printing
HP Linux Imaging and Printing

No comments: