Search My Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Projects: Automated hallway Skirtingboard Lighting

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Automated hallway Skirtingboard Lighting

Here's a slightly more involved project of mine, finished today (almost) using a second box of the LED decking lights I bought for my kitchen plinth lighting project.

When I fitted my new kitchen I put new flooring in though the hall into the kitchen, and at the same time removed all the skirting to be replaced.

When I fitted the flooring I laid some connecting wiring under the floor, just for this reason.

So, skirting board bought, box of LED lights, and a day off, here we go again!




1. Measured and cut the skirting board



2. Marked out where I wanted all the lights to be, and drilled the holes for fixing to the wall and also the 12mm holes for the lights to fit into.

Now here is where a simple idea turned difficult.

Read More...
http://sean-myprojects.blogspot.com/2011/06/automated-hallway-skirtingboard.html

Automated LED Hallway Lighting
Automated LED Hallway Lighting - Hack a Day
My Projects: Automated hallway Skirtingboard Lighting
Home Easy the home of Home Automation
YouTube - ‪Home Easy - Product Demonstration‬‏
Don

No comments: