Search My Blog

Friday, February 12, 2016

Ford Model T - How to Start & How to Drive - YouTube

Here's a great, How To Video. On Starting and Driving a 1925 Ford Model T Ford. I've seen many Model T Hot Rods. Since growing up, in the 60's. But, never learned, how to start and drive an original T. I didn't know, there was that much difference. From modern cars and trucks... Check out more videos by Mitch Taylor and the Related links, for more cool old cars and motors...

Don

Ford Model T - How to Start & How to Drive

Video link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfHMtgg2d8#t=212


Uploaded on Sep 1, 2011

Subscribe For More Model T Videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Enthusiasts Website: http://www.fordmodelt.net/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/model...

Update 10 Aug 2012:
My Model T has been fully restored, and I've just purchased a pair of carriage lights which the car was missing. Updated video to come.


Update:
"I MADE A MISTAKE!"
55psi only applies to clincher tyres on earlier Model T's. Since mine is a 1925 model and has split rims and balloon tyres, the correct tyre pressure is 35psi.

----------------------------------------­------------

I imported my 1925 Ford Model T from the USA, not far from Detroit, Michigan where it was built.
In this video I demonstrate the T's unusual controls and how they all work, I show you how to start a Model T, and I take you on a short drive at the end.

The Model T was manufactured between 1908 and 1927, and was know by various names including Tin Lizzie, Flivver, T‑Model Ford, or just 'T'.

The Model T set 1908 as the historic year that the automobile became popular. It is generally regarded as the first affordable automobile, the car that opened travel to the common middle-class American; some of this was because of Ford's innovations, including assembly line production instead of individual hand crafting.

On May 26, 1927, Henry Ford watched the 15 millionth Model T Ford roll off the assembly line at his factory in Highland Park, Michigan.


29 videos

Ford Model T - Show n Shine


No comments: