Search My Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's up with the Google Chrome Web Browser Errors!???

What's up with the Google Chrome Web Browser Errors!??? The following Page has become unresponsive... For about a month now... Every time I open up Chrome I get this really annoying Error!:O I thought it might have something to do with some Flash or Java Code in my Google.com/ig Home Page. So, I change to just Google.com. This worked for a week or so and then the Error is back. It takes forever for it to show up and give you the choice or killing or continuing to wait for the Code to work. Then after you kill it, this now very annoying Aw Snap! Error notice.... I even tired my own Web Site as my Home Page Since it loads fine in Chrome. But Nope, still get the Error!:O Hmmm... What a Pain... Anybody know what it going on here? Maybe I'll look it up later. But since I only use Chrome for Sites that don't work well with Firefox. I don't want to mess with it now...

Don


No comments: