Search My Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Video YouTube - Fedora 13 Sound issues/Low volume - H...

Video on YouTube - Fedora 13 Sound issues/Low volume - How to Fix

Comment I sent on his Video Page... (well I had to shorten it to 499 characters for YouTube:O)
Hey, thanks allot for this Video!:) It saved me allot more trouble. I have been trying to fix this on one of my Fedora 13 Systems for a couple of weeks. I have G31-M7 TE BIOSTAR mother Boards (according to the Hardware Lister App) on two different Fedora 13 Systems. I couldn't find any info on the On-Board Sound Chips, but I bet they are the same or very close too. One works fine, but this one just got very quiet one day. I believe it was because I plugged a Mic into the wrong connector one day, trying to do it by feel instead of looking. Must be some kind of safety shut of in the Software. I had checked and rechecked every setting I could find. I knew some settings were missing from my Previous Versions of Fedora. But I didn't want to install another mixer app that might conflict with the default App. I did that before too with some KDE Apps and got into big head aches with conflicting settings and the apps fighting for control. I like to work in Gnome, but I like allot of the KDE Apps too. I had done a few searches on Google and found nothing useful on the Fedora Forums, but today I put in "fedora 13 volume too low" and found your Video!:) After over 5 years of running Fedora, since Fedora 5... I never knew that there was an app like that hidden in the Command Line! Thanks, Don

Click on the Video while it is playing to go to YouTube and see it in full size or just use the link below the video...



See Video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBLrguEbCK8

Links, Fedora 13 volume too low
fedora 13 volume too low - Google Search
YouTube - Fedora 13 Sound issues/Low volume
volume too low compared to windows? [SOLVED] - Fedora Forum.org

Don

No comments: