Search My Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Psalms 68 Blog

I installed a new Bog App on my web site and it's pretty easy to set up
and use. Check it out...

Psalms 68 Blog

I need help starting a ministry for Kids. Do you love Kids and
Teenagers, Young People? If you feel a calling on your life to help the
least of these grow up and learn to live and love and believe in Jesus,
then please check out my vision for Psalms 68 Ministries. I have a
vision to start a ministry for kids and teens. It will be called Psalms
68 Ministries. I plan for Psalms 68 Ministries to be, an outreach to
local youth with Christian Music Concerts. I worked with Christian
Concerts for about 15 years. And I loved it!:) As it grows I want to
have an emergency shelter. With group homes for abused or unwanted kids.
A sanctuary, a place where hurting kids could come and live and heal and
even have fun!

Go there...

http://bishopco.com/lifetype/index.php?blogId=1

Don

No comments: