Search My Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

7 Multi-Site Torrent Search Tools For the Swarthy Downloader - Download Squad

7 Multi-Site Torrent Search Tools For the Swarthy Downloader

So, it's torrent booty ye be after? Well, matey, I'll be happy to share a list of me favorite places to find forbidden treasures.

Millions of torrents, thousands of places to look for them...What's a wayfarin' buccaneer to do? Why, search a whole pile of places at the same time, of course. After all, you're more likely to find gold with seven maps to the same pot than you are with just one.

Enough of the played-out pirate jargon already, on to the sites!

Go there...

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/09/19/7-multi-site-torrent-search-tools-for-the-swarthy-downloader/#commentform

Also, So far I have used Torrent Finder for about a Year now. I like it since you can find almost anything you want there. The writer of this article, doesn't. But I say if More is Better... then Too Much is Just right!;) Really... the deeper your search, the more likely you are to find what your looking for. I don't want to wast time on several different sites, or worse... not finding what I want at all:O Now, it does take some learning, to figure out how to Narrow Your Search Results Down to what you want. Such as only English Speaking Dialog in Videos and the Torrent Crowds Lingo is still a bit hard to understand to me... since I don't actually search Torrents that often, I forget what it all means between my searches... You can go to the web site at... http://torrent-finder.com/ or you can add it to your iGoogle home page, like I did or I think they still have a Tool Bar you can install in your Browser... if you like Tool Bars... Personally I'm not a fan, they take up too much room in my Browser Window. I found a bunch more Torrent apps in the iGoogle add ons page. So, I'm going to try out Toorgle, "The power of Google for all your Torrent needs" and see if I like it better, since Google is my favorite Search engine... We'll see...

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?q=torrent&root=%2Fig&dpos=top

Don

No comments: