Search My Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

TerenceChang.com » Sync thunderbird profiles and mail accounts between computers : The Extraordinary guy living in the ordinary world

Sync thunderbird profiles and mail accounts between computers


Sync thunderbird profiles and mail accounts between computers

Written by Terence Chang on August 5th, 2007

thunderbird While I am preparing my backpack travel to China for 2007, I decided to carry one of my older and lighter compaq laptop with me. So I can backup and load pictures to my online photogallery whenever I can. I also want to check email with my favorite email program “Mozilla Thunderbird.” I have seen people share thunderbird profiles between a dual boot computer system between Linux and windows XP. That gave me the idea that I can easily transfer all my thunderbird profile and emails between computers.

[UPDATE] Click here to learn how to sync Google Calendar online and take Google Calendar offline with you in Thunderbird + Lightning. 

This is how-to!

Go there...
http://www.terencechang.com/2007/08/05/sync-thunderbird-profiles-email-accounts-two-computers/


More ways to Sync Thunderbird accounts...
Sync thunderbird profiles and mail accounts between computers
sync thunerbird mail - Google Search
TerenceChang.com » Sync thunderbird profiles and mail accounts between computers : The Extraordinary guy living in the ordinary world
Synchronizing mail on two computers - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
Easy synchronization of email between two machines w/ Thunderbird | Ramblings of a Geek - Jeremy Johnstone
Toucan | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives
Mozilla Thunderbird, Portable Edition | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives
Don

No comments: